Oh My Goodness I am so Grateful and Blessed today. I found out yesterday that I have two Hero’s right in my home, hiding right under my nose all this time.
My beautiful 2 yr. old little girl Olivia was sitting on the couch with my 11yr. old son Donovan. My older son Victor who is 17 was in his bedroom playing music. Donovan just so happen to turn around to look at Olivia and noticed that she was choking on a piece of hard candy. He very quickly picked her up and starts giving her the Heimlich maneuver. He called to Victor to come help him. Victor came running saw what was going on and ran for the phone to call 911.
Donovan continued the Heimlich maneuver until Olivia threw up. She threw up four times before the candy came out of her mouth. My boys saved the life of their little sister.
I am so honored, blessed, and grateful that those two boys are my boys. I am grateful that they didn't panic and knew what to do in this situation. I am blessed and oh so grateful that my little girl is alive and well and doing fine.
Every parent things their children are special, but I know that my children are special!!!! Because I have Hero’s in my home, right under my nose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment