When I begin to think on a more positive note and start thinking bigger. You have no idea how the world just opens up to you. How you mind opens up to you. You get ideas like you never ever known.
In my guest to become a millionaire, I have begin to really think about the things that I love and that I am grateful for. I am grateful that I can help people when they are in need. That my positive words have made their days that much brighter. So with that thought, I said "self, you love this then why don't you do this full time?"
Well world that is my new job. I am going to become a motivational speaker. How wonderful is that. I am going to help thousands of people out there redirect their thoughts, feelings, and lives to find there passions and do what they have always wanted to do. I am working on a few more things now and then I am on my way.
Be Blessed and Always Be Grateful
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment