I am not sure if I let all of my fellow bloggers know that I am running a contest for the ladies this month. I am asking all the wonderful ladies of Blogger to submit a letter telling me what makes you so wonderful.
This is not about being selfish, it is all about Self Love. It is about putting the world on notice that you are wonderful and expect wonderful things coming your way. That you are good and know that all good things are you.
you can go to my website @ http://www.iknowthatsrights.com and check out the rules and everything else that I have to offer. It is a site for women about women.
My goal my mission is to impower women everywhere. To show them and teach them that they are wonderful and there are wonderful things coming your way if you learn how to make it happen. I am honored to have all the women of blogger follow me into a new life of amazing things.
Be Blessed and Always Be Grateful
Sakina
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment