Blessings Ladies,
I wanted to remind you all that I put some new tips on our site this week.
Please make sure you take a moment to check them out. They are so good and will
help you out so much.
http://www.iknowthatsrights.com/thesecrettips.htm New Tips
Also, Please don't forget the monthly contest. I am so excited because I have gotten
some really great stories so far. I just want to make sure that everyone submits theirs. I want to hear all about how wonderful you are. The prize was either a $20 amazon gift card or the wonderful book the Secret. I thought way not really make it worth your while and the winner will get both. Does that make the pot a little bit sweeter? I thought so
http://www.iknowthatsrights.com/praiseem.htm Monthly Contest
The newest link to our site is the Link exchange page. If you want to link to my site then please drop me an email and we can exchange links. If you have a party you want to promote and don't have a site let me know and i will put it on my site and do it for you.
http://www.iknowthatsrights.com/linktomysite.htm Link to my page
With that being said, have a wonderful weekend of laughs and smiles and good times.
Be Blessed and Be Grateful
Sakina
Friday, March 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment