Friday, March 9, 2007

Welcome Cocktail Home

I did it, I really did it!! I got my doggie yesterday! She is mine all mine!! Her name is Cocktail, she is a Yorkie and just turned 2 months today.

The Secret teaches if you want something to just ask for it. To have total faith that thing will be yours. To feel the joy of having it already.

So I would play with my daughter like we are looking for the doggie. We made up songs about the doggie. I played hide and seek with the doggie. It was so much fun pretending with her. She is much better at it then me, but she taught me to just have fun with it. My daughter is two and she is teaching mommie how to play and have fun. We have come full circle her and I. She is a blessing.

So yesterday, I said I have to prepare for this dog. I have to get ready to have this dog that I want. So I went out and got a doggie bag to carry her. A doggie dish, and wee wee pads. I didn't know if I was getting a boy or girl so I didn't buy and outfits.

I am at work yesterday and noticed that I had an email from a breeder I was talking to a couple of months ago. He said I got some new dogs if you want to come take a look at them. I was shocked. Wow, I wasn't planning on getting her today, but hey I am ready. After work I went out there and as I walked in the door I saw her. It was love at first sight!! LOL I know with a dog, but it's true.

I am telling you my joyous story because I want you to see that if you want something, just ask. Then know it is already yours. If it helps pretend you have it already. It soon will be in your hand.

Be Blessed and Be Grateful
If you need help getting your mind around this. please get the book the Secret at the bottom of this blog. I promise it will change your life!
Sakina

No comments: