Monday, March 12, 2007

I am Happy and Grateful for....

I am so happy and grateful now that my website is making me alot of
money.
I am so happy and grateful now that I am helping women all over learn
and apply the secret.
I am so happy and grateful now that my bank account has grown bigger
then I ever thought it would.
I am so happy and grateful now that I am working from home.
I am so happy and grateful now that I am spending more time with my
children.
I am so happy and grateful that I am healthy and feeling good
I am so happy and grateful now that I am a size 8.
I am so happy and grateful now that I am living the life I knew I
would.
I am so happy and grateful now that I have the home that I always
wanted. My dream home. With my porch and back yard. My great big ol
kitchen. laundry room with the latest washer and dryer. 4 big bedrooms
so all the children now have their own bedrooms. It is the most
amazing house.
I am happy and grateful that I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful,
harmonious, loving, and happy!

Be Blessed and always Be Grateful
Sakina

No comments: