Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Being Blessed and Being Grateful

Morning World,

I am here once again to tell you how wonderfully blessed I am feeling today. I woke up feeling like today was a wonderful new day. I had the chance to kiss all of my beautiful children good morning. I played with my sweet little girl while doing her hair. She is the prettiest little thing. I listen to my Ipod and just felt the good feelings of being alive. The powerful feelings of being amazing me.

I am so very grateful for this knowledge that I now have. It is the most amazing thing ever. I look around me and see not what I don't have but all the great stuff I do have. I have a home to raise my children in. I dinner for them every nite. I have a job that I love, and a website that is doing so well right now. I am grateful that I now know how to put all of my positive engery into those things that I want. To feel the feeling of already having those things and being grateful for them now.

I don't know about anyone else, but that is such an awsome feeling. I am grateful for my dream home, I am grateful for my website doing so very well. I am grateful for my new member of the family, cocktail. My yorkie. I love him so much. I am grateful for all the new ideas I have gotten since I opened my mind.

I am going to start my No Longer A Secret parties. I want to be able to share this with every person every where. What I will do is bring the books with me. Sit down with a group of people and share how this book has changed my life. The lives of my children and my relationship with them. Once I get this going I am going to start meetings. Meetings talking about how this new way of thinking and feeling has changed your life. Sharing is very powerful.

so much to be grateful for. So many blessings. If you are inerested in talking about how you can change you life please feel free to leave me a comment. We can email and I can help you as much as you want me too. With that said...

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.
I am whole, perfect, strong, powerful, loving, harmonious, grateful, blessed and truely happy.

Be Blessed Be Grateful

Sakina

No comments: