Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Thank you

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

I am grateful today for being apart of this wonderful new day. I am grateful that i got a good cup of hot coffee. I am grateful that on my trip in to work i got to sit down on the train and think. I am grateful that my little girl is being well taken cared of by my loving aunt. I am so so so grateful that my 11 year old son and I are really starting to connect. I am seeing things differently now and our relationship is great! I am grateful that google allows me to send my thoughts out to the universe to read and share. I am grateful that today is a nice day and I get to go out today during lunch and enjoy it! So far today, I have plenty to be grateful for!! and for that, I say

thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: